Eggless multigrain bread #breadbakers
Bread baking is an art and once we start baking our own bread we won't go for a store bought one......I love baking especially bread my heart will jumpout of happiness when my yeast gets froth.Diabetic patients,heart patients anybody can have rhis bread becoz it is multigrained it contains wholewheat flour,maize flour,ragi flour,millet flour etc...it also contains flaxseeds which has amino acids and helps to increase immunity.........
Makes- 1 loaf (9*8 inch tin)
preparation time-21/2 hrs
\baking time: 35 mins
Whole wheat flour- 1 cup
maize flour- 1 cup
Oats- 1/2 cup
Ragi flour- 1/2 cup
foxtail millet flour- 1/2 cup
Rice flour- 1/2 cup
maida flour-1/2 If you want to avoid maida use extra 1/2 of wheat flour
flaxseed powder-2 tbsp
Dry yeast-21/2 tsp
Warm water-1 cup
sugar- 2 tbsp
Olive oil-3 tbsp (you can use any flavourless oil or butter)
In a bowl add warm water,sugar and salt give it a stir now sprinkle yeast over them and set aside for 10mins till frothy.
In a beater add hook attachment and add milk and flaxseed powder run the beater for 1mins and keep aside for 5 mins till the flaxseeds gets a sticky textur add in the yeast mixture and beat till combined.
Mix all the flours in a bowl and sift them,run the beater and add the flours with a laddle slowly beat till the dough combines well for about 10 mins.Now transfer the dough into an oil coated bowl and cover with cling film.Set them aside for 1-11/2 hrs till it doubles.
Sprinkle flour on the surface and knead the dough till rolls a ball and put into the greased loaf pan spread evenly and keep covered for 45 mins for second rise.
Preheat the oven in 180°c
Coat milk over the risen loaf and Place the loaf tin into the oven and bake at 180°c for 35 mins.Now enjoy your mulitigrain bread as sandwich,toast etc..............!!!!!!!!
I bake this wonderful bread for stacy from foodlustpeoplelove for seed event hosted by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Amaranth Banana Nut Quick Bread from Magnolia Days
- Anadama Bread from Baking in Pyjamas
- Bird Seed Bread from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Crunchy Seed Braid from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Everything Dutch Oven Bread from Chef Mireille's East West Realm
- Hearty Seed Dinner Rolls from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Khobz Mzaweq - Moroccan Decorated Bread from Food Lust People Love
- Lemon Chia Quick Bread from Basic N Delicious
- Lemon Curd Poppy Seed Bread from A Baker's House
- Lemon Poppy Seed Bread from The PinterTest Kitchen
- Makowiec - Polish Poppy Seed Bread from Sweet Cinnamon & Honey
- Multigrain and Seed Bread Extraordinaire from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Multigrain Bread with Flaxseeds from Cooking Club
- Pain Petri (Moroccan Challah) from Passion Kneaded
- Seeded Club Soda Bread from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Sesame Studded Grissini from Ruchik Randhap
- Simit - Turkish Ring Bread from Spice Roots
- Six Seed Soda Bread from Bakers and Best
- Sunflower Seed Bread from My Catholic Kitchen
- Sunflower Seed Bread from Kids and Chic